Asset Protection and Estate Planning
We have the experience and skills to advise you on the best business structures for trading and investment purposes, and can collaborate with your financial adviser to provide a comprehensive asset protection and estate planning service.
Examples of the types of asset protection and estate planning advice we provide for clients include:
- entity creation, including company and trust incorporation
- advice in relation to joint ventures and partnerships
- land and asset transfers
- stamp duty exemption advice
- preparation of Wills, including testamentary trust and mutual agreements
- preparation of powers of attorney and advance care directives
At Eckermann Lawyers we pride ourselves in providing the highest levels of personalised service which results in more effective communication and tailored and timely solutions to individual needs.