Eckermann Lawyers is an Adelaide based, boutique legal firm with a strong interest and background in agribusiness.
We understand that agribusiness businesses require a multi-disciplined approach involving specialised knowledge and experience across many aspects of property law and commercial law.
Our experience spans the complete agribusiness lifecycle, from supply chain management, through to business structuring and production, and across many sub-sectors including grain, dairy, wine, fishing, forestry and livestock.
Eckermann Lawyers’ agribusiness clients include growers, breeders, food and wine producers and rural land holders.
As our client, you will benefit from highly personalised, timely and informed legal advice across all agribusiness services we provide, including:
- land, asset and livestock sales and acquisitions
- tax exemptions on rural land transfers
- finance and security arrangements, including PPSA registration advice
- advice on family business structures and succession planning
- share farming, agistment and leasing arrangements
- liquor licence applications and transfers
- water supply, rights and licences
If you are seeking a law firm that understands you, your situation and your industry and offers timely, tailored solutions to your agribusiness needs, then give Eckermann Lawyers a call today on 08 8235 3933.